Just Be Happy - New Sami Stamps Release!!!

Happy Friday!
We have an adorable new Sami Stamps release to share with you today!  This release, titled Little Angels, is absolutely the sweetest!  You won't want to miss it!

I got the chance to play with Little Love Angel for my card:
With such a sweet image, I wanted to try and keep my card colors soft as well.  It kind of worked, but some of the papers turned out brighter than I expected...which still works!

I started by using some Stampin Up Sage Shadow and inking up a full background with that color.  When I was done, I splattered it with water to get the little faded water drops.  I die cut out a fun cloud type border from Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio die set and bordered that along the edge of my image panel.

I kept my coloring simple on my sweet little angel, again going for soft colors..though that green sort of steals the show :)
Of course, I added touches of glitter to all the hearts and the cloud.  The sentiment is printed off and framed with Notebook Edge border die from My Favorite Things.

I finished my image off by adding a little pierced frame around the edge for some extra detail, and a few little enamel dots in the corner.

I hope you enjoy this sweet release!  Be sure to stop by Sami Stamps to see the rest of the DT's amazing creations.  We also are starting a fun new challenge this week--Frame It!  So join in the fun!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
    Crafty Catz #291-Anything Goes
    Creative Fingers #91-Anything Goes
    Penny's Paper Crafty #243-Use A Sentiment
    Simon Says Stamp-Make It Colorful

Thanks for visiting! <3

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet card you have made with this oh, so precious image! :) I bet the glitter touches really stand out irl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card - the image is so cute.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! I enjoy learning about new techniques as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete