Trick or Treat

Happy Friday!
I haven't done too many Halloween cards this year...which is rare...I love this holiday and usually crank out cards like crazy for it.  For whatever reason, this year just hasn't been the same...but when cute images pop up, I have to use them!  And that's the case with this latest release from Sami Stamps from last week called Patchwork Halloween.
For my card, I pretty much just cased this awesome Halloween card from Chari Moss.  I loved the cloth looking tape in the background with all of her black elements...so decided it would be perfect for this card.  The problem was I didn't have any of the surgical tape that she used for the background.  So I went on a hunt for it and found some at Target!

I used some Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin, and Peeled Paint on the tape to add some color to the background.  Then colored up my images with my colored pencils and mounted them around the sparkly black hill and frame.  I did a simple embossed greeting from Lawn Fawn and called it good.  It a simple card but still really cute :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a spooky Halloween! <3

1 comment:

  1. Incredible card! Love those images and your creative background! So glad I stopped by or I may have missed this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete