Koala Cuteness!

Happy Tuesday!
Time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  This week is all about those Tropical Critters!  Our fabulous sponsor is MyGrafico and they provided us with the adorable little Koala images!
This card ended up a lot more pink than I usually make, but I think it's just so adorable.  I started by embossing my background paper for some fun texture.  Then printed off my koala image and colored it in with my markers.

To give this card a little bit of life, I decided to put the heart on an action wobbler!  Those things have become a mini addiction for me!  They just make a card so much more fun when you have something that moves!

I finished off the card with some clear sequins for a little shine and coated the flower and heart with some shimmer pen.

Hope you will join us this week!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  <3

4 comments:

  1. An adorable card, Emily! Love your coloring and the wobbly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Emily! Your coloring is fabulous and the heart and sentiment is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Emily! Beautiful coloring and love the details. Adorable! Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to get a koala stamp. Your shading is amazing. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete