Welcome Baby Tilly! - New Sami Stamps Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday!
We're starting a new challenge today at Sami Stamps to help welcome Sami's new little girl - Tilly Darlene!  Isn't that the sweetest name ever!  I'm so happy for Sami and her husband...they truly have the cutest family!
For my card, I chose to use Snuggling my Sweet.  This image was totally adorable and I couldn't resist adding it to my card.
I started by doing some tone on tone stamping for the background.  I wanted to keep it soft with just a little bit of detail so using shades of pink felt appropriate. 

My image is colored in simply with copics and then fussy cut out to be placed onto a white panel that I repeat embossed the word Congratulations across the whole panel.  I printed off a super cute sentiment onto vellum and then added everything to my card, accenting it all with some pink and white pearls.

We're also starting a new challenge for November to add a sentiment!  I hope you will join us!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image.

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: