Merriest Wishes - New Sami Stamps Image!!

Hey there!  Happy Friday! 
Is everyone ready for the weekend!?  I know I am!
There is one image in this release and she is adorable!!  This Little Holly Unicorn will be so cute on Christmas cards this year!  You'll love her!
So our challenge for you this month at Sami Stamps is White on White.  This one is always such a challenge because I love color.  And often my whites will just mush together and lose all detail.  So I decided to just keep my card super simple.

I took out a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and covered it with embossing paste.  Then sprinkled on a bunch of Silver Pearl embossing powder.  I know the name says silver, but when it's melted, it gives a really great whiteish pearl shine, as you can see from my card.  While the embossing paste dried, I worked on coloring up my image.

To stick with the white on white theme, I colored up my sweet unicorn to be white with a grey mane, and then colored the berries and leaves their traditional colors.  To give her a resting spot, I cut 2 layers of vellum to match the inner design of the stencil and layered them together, white embossing my sentiment on the top layer.

Then just foam mounted everything down and added a few white sequins!

I hope you'll join us for this White on White challenge at Sami Stamps!  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image on your project!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

0 Fabulous Comments: