Mane Squeeze

Hey hey!!!
Happy Monday!
I hope everyone is enjoying our Pretty in Pink challenge at Inky Paws!  You have one more week to join us and be entered to win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook!!
For my card, I made a sweet little shaker card using the lion from the Wild About Zoo set.  I adore all the images in that set and this little lion just screamed to be used.  While cleaning up our house in preparation for new flooring, I found a bag to tulle from our wedding!  So I figured it would be cool to use that for the front of my shaker!

I stamped the background with one of the hearts in white pigment ink for a soft subtle look.  Then finished it off with one of the punny sentiments that was perfect for this card!

I hope you'll join us for this Pretty in Pink challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the fun pink shaker card and the hearts pattern you created is so pretty!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete