Amazing You

Hello and Happy Monday!
We're starting the second week of our current color challenge at Inky Paws!  I hope you've had the time to join in!
I still haven't been feeling well, but I managed to pull together a quick little card for you.

I started with a dark brown frame using the Frames and Flags die set.  I cut another piece of cardstock to fit inside of that frame and inked it up with various shades of pink oxide ink as well as splattered it with some water and shimmer mist.

To go on top of this background, I stamped one of the wreaths from Happy Little Thoughts and colored it up quickly with my copics before trimming it out and adhering it to my card front with foam tape.  I also embossed part of one of the sentiments in that set onto vellum with white embossing powder, trimmed it into a banner and wrapped it around the sides of the wreath.

I finished the card off with a scattering of white nuvo drops.

Be sure to stop by the Inky Paws challenge to check out the rest of the inspiration teams creations!!

Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful! It's so simple and pretty with the pink distressed panel and the lovely wreath on top! I hope you are feeling better by now :)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete