Congratulations!

Hello hello and Happy Monday!!
We're starting a new challenge over at Inky Paws today where we want to see your baby themed cards!
There are so many stamp sets from Newton's Nook that would work wonderfully for this theme, so I decided to use Loveable Laundry on my card.

I really wanted it to feel like a cute country scene where the backyard had a great view of the mountains.  You can't really tell there are mountains behind my onesies though... 
But I started with cutting the scallop frame from the Flags and Frames set and then cutting a white panel to layer on top of that.  I ink blended some clouds onto that from panel.

Using the Land Borders die set, I cut a few layers of grass and shaded them so there was some variation in the layers.  Then cut out some "posts" and string for my clothesline.

I colored up 2 of the cute onesies in Loveable Laundry and then trimmed them out to hang on my clothesline.  The final touch was stamping and clear embossing my congratulations sentiment across the top and adhering all the layers together.

I hope you will join us for this super cute challenge!

Thanks for visiting! <3

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I adore the clothing on the clothesline! I admit I didn't see the mountains at first but now that you pointed it out I love them! Such a great scene!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete